Moringa Powder has been considered as one of the most nutritious plants ever discovered with most of its benefits concentrated in its small green leaves. It contains around 20 types of amino-acid, 46-Antioxidants, 36- anti-inflammatory compound and more than 90 nutrients which make it one of the best nutritional supplements. It is an excellent source of minerals like iron, calcium & Vitamin A, B, B1, B2, B3, B6, C, E as well as micro minerals, trace minerals and phytonutrients. It is also a good source of quality protein and dietary fibre.
- The moringa tree is native to the south of the Himalayan Mountains in northern India and grown around the world. It is widely used as food and medicine.
- When dried, its leaves can be ground into a fine powder that will keep many months without refrigeration.
- Moringa powder is used for treating various other diseases, from malaria and typhoid fever to hypertension and diabetes. Its broad variety of compounds are thought responsible for its beneficial effects.
- Moringa powder is used as a medicine in multiple ways. It can help prevent and treat chronic diseases like inflammatory diseases, diabetes, and cancer. The benefits of moringa powder stem from its many plant-based compounds.
- Many health benefits of moringa powder are due to its rich proteins, minerals, amino acids, antioxidants, and flavonoids. Moringa powder can be used to protect tissue (liver, kidneys, heart, and lungs), and to reduce pain.
There are no reviews yet.