This product in the display is a Cumin Whole weighing 100 grams each. It contains Thymol which helps in digestion. It is also high source of iron. It has antiviral and antibacterial properties and it boosts immune system.
- Cuminis a leafy plant that grows low to the ground in China, India, the Middle East, and the Mediterranean region. The fruit of the plant is called the cumin seed, and it is popular all over the world as a spice.
- Cumin also known as zeera has become the subject of medical research, as anecdotal evidence claims it has all kinds of health benefits.
- Most of cumin’s claimed benefits have to do with your digestion, immune system, and circulation.
- Cumin seeds contain naturally occurring substances that work as antioxidants. That means that these substances (called apigenin and luteolin) keep the tiny free radicals that attack healthy cells from being successful.
- The active ingredients in cumin seeds have an anti-inflammatory, antiseptic effect. This means that if you have pain or inflammation that trigger other conditions, cumin in your diet may counter the effects.
- Cumin is considered to have hypolipidemic properties i.e. it helps our body control high levels of fats that hurt our heart and cholesterol levels.
- Cumin can help our body by stimulating our central nervous system to be more effective. This can result in a sharper memory and greater control over your limbs.