This product in the display is a brown lentil/masoor weighing 500 grams & 1Kg. Pack includes 1 pouch of brown lentil/masoor. Whole Masoor is one of the small and good source of cholesterol-lowering fiber from List of Indian Dals.ELworld Organic Foods Masoor Whole is a very widely consumed pulse crop, both for domestic markets as well as in international markets, sourced from organic farmer groups in Uttaranchal & Madhya Pradesh. It is machine cleaned and handpicked, before packing to ensure its purity and hygiene, which is healthier, tastier and cooks uniformly.
- Whole masoor are round flat lentils, in dark brown colour and have an orange interior.
- They have an earthy flavor, hold their shape well during cooking.
- Masoor wholeis an excellent source of B-vitamins, iron, magnesium, potassium and zinc. It is also a great source of plant-based protein and fibre.
- It is a great source of health-promoting polyphenols, which have strong antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties with potential cancer-cell inhibiting effects.
- It may protect your heart by supporting weight loss, preventing homocysteine accumulation in your body and improving cholesterol and blood pressure levels.
There are no reviews yet.