Rajma Chitra is characterized by strong flavor and intricate design on kidney shaped bean. Their taste is similar to regular kidney beans and can be used to make variety of recipes. It is usually better to precook the beans. Kidney beans are rich in soluble fiber which helps to eliminate cholesterol from the body.This product in the display is White Kidney Rajma Chitra weighing 500 grams & 1Kg. White kidney beans are a protein-rich starchy vegetable, full of vitamins, minerals and an excellent source of dietary fiber.
- Rajma Chitraare pink speckled kidney beans. They are also known as speckled kidney beans, or pinto beans.
- They are legumes native to the region of Kashmirand are commonly used in traditional Indian cuisine.Their taste is similar to regular kidney beans and can be used to make variety of recipes.
- Rajma chitrais an excellent dietary selection as it is subtle in taste, high in potassium, contains low sodium and fat thereby helping in reduction of blood pressure.
- They are rich in soluble fibre which helps to eliminate cholesterol from the body.
- It is a good Source of potassium, magnesium, iron and protein. It helps in preventing diabetes and lowering cholesterol level. It is also rich source of antioxidants.