This product in the display is organic Urad dal split washed weighing 500 & 1000 grams. Urad dal has protein, fat, and carbohydrates which is required by the body. (Urad dal Benefits) Urad dal is also good for women as it has iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium which makes it a healthy pulse.
- Urad whole or black gram feature notably in Asian cuisine. It belongs to the Leguminosae family and is the fruit pod of an annual, drought-tolerant plant.
- Brimming over with numerous health benefits, including facilitating good digestion, perking up energy, and enhancing skin health, it is also one of the best pulses for weight loss.
- The ancient medicine recommends consuming de-husked urad dal or urad whole as it is one of the fibre rich Indian food.
- It provides high levels of vitamin B6, thiamine, pantothenic acid, riboflavin and niacin. It is also has potassium, which helps negate the influence of sodium on the blood pressure.
- Black gram also supplies substantial amounts of iron, calcium, magnesium, copper, zinc and phosphorus.