This product in the display is a red kidney beans/rajma red weighing 500 grams each. Kidney beans are high in soluble fiber, potassium, lean protein, folate, magnesium and zinc. They are also rich in iron and folate that help to maintain blood pressure. Rajma Jammu is famous for its distinctive flavour.In fact, they may still be harmful when they are cooked at a temperature that’s lesser than 100 degree Celsius.
- Rajma Jammu is reddish-brown colour in color with smooth texture and appearance.
- When soaked they release a little bit of their red color, but when cooked they give beautiful red color and heavenly taste.It has creamy texture with a hint of meaty taste.
- Rajma Jammu contain soluble fibres which slows down the emptying of your stomach, so you feel fuller for longer. Also, the higher protein content increases your satiety, thereby helping in weight loss.
- It also lowers LDL cholesterol and boosts HDL cholesterol due to the presence of dietary fibre content in beans. So, start eating beans to reduce the risk of coronary heart disease.
- The calcium and magnesium in rajma jammu can strengthen the bones and prevent osteoporosis.