Elworld’s Chana Dal are packed with wholesome nutrition and make for a healthy ingredient to add in your cooking. The grams contain nutrients of protein, fiber and minerals; with a naturally flavourful taste to serve up a delicious and nourishing meal. This unpolished chana dal has a natural taste and adds an inviting aromatic note to the dishes you prepare.This vegetarian food item is safe for consumption and contains no chemicals or GMO; for a completely wholesome and healthy meal.
The product contains a quantity of 1kg, and is packed in a secure packaging to ensure a long and healthy shelf-life.
- Split Bengal gram, commonly known as Chana Dal, is consumed in all parts of India and has been used as a staple in a variety of Indian dishes.
- Apart from the customary dal preparation, the legume can be used in soups, curries or even in salads.
- Have it as a dry roasted snack, use it in tempering of South Indian dishes, club it with vegetables like bottle gourd or cabbage or turn it into a rich preparation to go with pakwans.
- Chana Dal is suitable for those with the risk of diabetes because it is known for its low glycemic index.
- The level of protein in Chana Dal makes it an excellent source of the macronutrient amongst vegetarians and vegans.
- Chana dal is rich in B complex vitaminswhich plays an important role in glucose metabolism.
- Bein a good source of folic acid, chana dal helps in lowering the levels of homocysteine and reduces the risk of blood clots and hardening of arteries.