This product in the display is a broken wheat/dalia weighing 500 grams. It is rich in essential vitamins and protein. It contains high fiber content which gives you a feeling of fullness and you do not indulge in over-eating. Broken wheat dalia or broken wheat porridge is also good for babies. It is full of those benefits which even wheat has. It is in fact healthier than wheat flour. Dalia is a really wonderful food for people of all age groups. Therefore it should be included in our everyday diet.
- Wheat dalia, or broken wheat, is a cereal grain that forms an integral part of the staple diet. It is, in fact, healthier than wheat flour. Since it is made of whole wheat grains, daliais considered to be a god choice for those trying to reduce their refined grains consumption.
- In Indian cuisine, it is used to make khichdi, pulao, upma, pongal and porridge.It makes a great food even for toddlers.
- Our wheat dalia is 100% organic, thereby offering a healthy alternative to its conventional counterparts available in the market.
- Dalia is rich in fibre and functions as an excellent laxative. This means that it helps in the flushing of toxins and waste products from the intestines as well as the digestive tracts of the human body. It regularizes bowel movement, phasing out the risk of constipation.
- Dalia’s high fibre content gives you a feeling of fullness, leaving no room for overeating. A recent study discovered that women who consumed whole grains daily had balanced weights compared to those who consumed refined grains.
- Dalia being a rich source of proteins and several vitamins, works great for building muscles.
- Dalia contains complex carbohydrates. This ensures that the release of glucose into the blood is slow and steady. That way you also consume fewer calories and are able to better manage your blood sugar levels.
- The consumption of betaine, a metabolic component found in whole grains like dalia, results in lowered levels of homocysteine which is responsible for chronic inflammation. When dalia is consumed as a part of your daily diet, it can help in alleviating chronic inflammation.
- Dalia is a whole grain and can protect the body against symptoms of metabolic syndrome like high blood pressure, obesity, and high level of triglycerides. This would also reduce the risk of insulin resistance.
There are no reviews yet.