This product in the display is aUrad dal split weighing 500 & 1000 grams. Urad dal has protein, fat, and carbohydrates which is required by the body. Urad dal is also good for women as it has iron, folic acid, calcium, magnesium, potassium which makes it a healthy pulse. It boosts energy in the body and has rich iron content which fights several health issues.
- Split black gram, popularly known as urad dal, is one of the most common lentils used across India.Here, urad whole is split into two halves without removing the husk.
- Urad split dal is rich in fibre, both soluble and insoluble, which is known to improve our digestion.
- The presence of important minerals such as magnesium, iron, potassium, phosphorus and calcium aids in improving the bone density.
- Urad dal consist of high quantities of fibre, magnesium and potassium, which are extremely beneficial for our heart health. It helps to keep our cardiovascular system healthy by maintaining the cholesterol levels and prevent atherosclerosis.
- The fibres present in urad dal help to regulate the nutrient absorbed by the digestive tract, thereby, helping maintain sugar and glucose levels.