Turmeric powder is produced from pure turmeric rhizomes and is packed with curcumin, a strong antioxidant with powerful anti-inflammatory properties. Turmeric can support joint health, a strong digestive system and natural healing.ELworld Agro Turmeric Powder Grown without use of any chemicals, pesticides or insecticides. Perfect for turmeric lattes (“Golden Milk”) or added to smoothies, baked goods, curries, soups and stews. Pair with black pepper for optimal curcumin absorption!
Turmeric powder contains good amounts of protein, vitamin C, calcium, iron, dietary fiber, sodium, and about 24 calories in a 1 tablespoon serving of turmeric powder. It also provides a rich supply of vitamin B6, potassium, magnesium, and manganese.
- Turmeric is a spice that comes from the turmeric plant. It is commonly used in Asian food. It has a warm, bitter taste and is frequently used to flavor or color curry powders, mustards, butters, and cheeses.
- But the root of turmeric is also used widely to make medicine. It contains a yellow-colored chemical called curcumin, which is often used to color foods and cosmetics.
- Turmeric contains curcumin, a substance with powerful anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
- Chronic inflammation contributes to many common Western diseases. Curcumin can suppress many molecules known to play major roles in inflammation.
- Curcumin has powerful antioxidant effects. It neutralizes free radicals on its own but also stimulates your body’s own antioxidant enzymes.
- Curcumin boosts levels of the brain hormone BDNF, which increases the growth of new neurons and fights various degenerative processes in your brain.