This product in the display is a organic Sesame Natural weighing 100 gram. Sesame seeds are embedded in a seed coat, or hull. Sesame seeds are a good source of healthy fats, protein, B vitamins, minerals, fiber, antioxidants, and other beneficial plant compounds. Regularly eating substantial portions of these seeds not just an occasional sprinkling on a burger bun may aid blood sugar control, combat arthritis pain, and lower cholesterol.
- Sesame seeds are tiny, oil-rich seeds that grow in pods on the Sesamum indicum plant.
- Unhulled seeds have the outer, edible husk intact, while hulled seeds come without the husk.The hull gives the seeds a golden-brown hue. Hulled seeds have an off-white color but turn brown when roasted.
- Sesame seeds have many potential health benefits and have been used in folk medicine for thousands of years. They may protect against heart disease, diabetes, and arthritis.
- A 3-tablespoon (30-gram) serving of sesame seeds supplies 12% of the RDA for fibre, which is vital for your digestive health.
- Sesame seeds — particularly hulled ones — are a good source of protein, which is a necessary building block for your body.
- Sesame seeds are high in magnesium, which may help lower blood pressure. Additionally, their antioxidants may help prevent plaque build-up.
- Sesame seeds are a good source of thiamine, niacin, and vitamin B6, which are necessary for proper cellular function and metabolism.