At ELworld Organic, we care about making you enjoy the food you love. We believe in transparency of ingredients and feel responsible to make you aware about how we source best of the ingredients and utilize them in making the most healthy range of products. Red rice is also a great source of fiber and has several digestive functions.” ” It is high caloric food with rich carbohydrate iron protein and zinc. It contains antioxidants to counteract free radicals. It helps in lowering blood glucose It is rich in magnesium which is good for bone health. Red rice is a partially hulled rice variety with a nutty flavor. Organic red rice has a higher nutrient content than other generic varieties.
- Anthocyanin is the pigment which gives red rice its reddish-purple color.This pigment is also present in other food items that have such a color.
- The component offers a lot of health benefits.A potent antioxidant and anti-inflammatory agent, anthocyanin can help keep the balance of inter-cellular vitamin C levels and improve nerves and eye health.
- Red rice helps in regulating the insulin level. The low glycemic index of red rice helps in controlling the sugar level and is good for diabetic patients.
- The best thing about this rice variant is that it helps in controlling the pulmonary functions. It is simply beacuse of the rich magnesium content in this rice that its regular consumption can improve oxygen circulation in the body and will also prevent from asthma.
- Packed with the goodness of iron, daily consumption of red rice can help in absorption of oxygen and circulate it to every tissue and cell of the body. An improved level of oxygen in the body can elevate your mood and make you feel energetic.
- Red rice is a great source of fibre and can help in several disgestive functions. Loaded with the goodness of soluble and insoluble fibres, red rice can easily drain out toxins from body and ease the bowel movement.
The presence of whole grains in red rice can easily reduce the level of bad cholesterol in your body. The bran of red rice can help in reducing the cholesterol level and prevent heart diseases.
There are no reviews yet.