This product in the display is organic brown basmati rice weighing 1 Kilogram. (Basmati rice Nutritions) It is a rich source of magnesium (Basmati rice Benefits) It is helpful in digestion and gluten free diet. Brown basmati rice is better in taste. At ELworld Organic, we care about making you enjoy the food you love. We believe in transparency of ingredients and feel responsible to make you aware about how we source best of the ingredients and utilize them in making the most healthy range of products. We strive to create an ecosystem that promotes organic and sustainable living. From seed to plate, we promote and produce food that nourishes your body and tastes delicious. Healthy food that makes you happy!
- PREMIUM BROWN RICE
- Brown rice means you’re eating the rice as a whole grain. That is important because the less processed the grain, the more nutrients you get.
- The bran and germ, the two outer layers of brown rice, contain most of the vitamins and minerals in the grain. Those layers get removed when manufacturers make white rice, and that’s why brown rice is the healthier choice.
- Brown rice has a low glycemic index (GI), meaning it doesn’t cause your blood sugar to spike after you eat. Studies show that by eating three servings per day of whole grains like brown rice, you can reduce your risk of developing type 2 diabetes by up to 32%.
- Brown rice is much higher in nutrients than white rice. This includes fibre, antioxidants, vitamins and minerals.
- Eating brown rice and other whole grains may help increase blood antioxidant levels and reduce the risk of heart disease and obesity.