This product in the display is a Panchmel dal weighing 500 gram. Panchmel dal is a mixture of five pulses viz. Moong, Urad, Chana, Masoor and Arhar. It is rich in protein and minerals which are required by the body. High protein available in Moong dal. Pulses or lentils are rich in protein, fibre and iron. That’s why, eating dal every day can help you stay healthy and fit.
- Our panchmel dal is an ideal blend of five hearty organically grown lentils-arhar dal, chana dal, masoor washed, moong split washed, urad washed and urad split washed.
- By combining all 5 lentils together, we are maximizing the health benefits of each variety of dal and getting all the nutrients together.
- Apart from protein and fibre, arhar dal contains folic acid which helps prevent anemia It is low in calories so is good for people who are on weight loss diets. It also helps control blood sugar levels.
- Chana dal is rich in B-vitamins which help energize you. It is full of fibre which helps diabetics to control their blood sugar levels. It also has potassium and folic acid. The fibre in it helps lower cholesterol levels preventing heart problems.
- Masoor dal helps reduce blood sugar levels especially controlling the blood sugar spikes after a meal, controls hypertension, prevents anemia and lowers cholesterol.
- Moong dal is a dieter-friendly dal rich in iron and potassium. Iron helps maintain hemoglobin levels and potassium helps reduce blood pressure. It is extremely light and easy to digest.
- Urad dal is rich in iron, folate, fibre, potassium. It is also a good source of calcium. It also boosts your energy and keeps you active.