It is also known as Masoor Ki Dal,We can used in a variety of ways- one can relish it with rice, rotis and even bread. it can simply be used as a condiment in soups. ELworld Organic Foods Masoor Dal is processed from organic Masoor Whole by removing the husk (outer skin) from it and splitting it in two parts, It is machine cleaned and handpicked, before packing to ensure its purity and hygiene, which is healthier, tastier and cooks uniformly.
- Masoor split washed is the one where the husk has been removed from the masoor whole and the bean has been split into two halves.
- They are one of the most commonly consumed lentils in India. They are also known as red lentil and are a staple part of the diet. Masoor Dal are loaded with tons of nutrients which make them extremely beneficial for your health when consumed. Red Lentils are also used in Ayurvedic medicine.
- Masoor split washed have a host of positive effects on your skin. To start with, it prevents rapid ageing. This is because they are rich in antioxidants which prevent and minimize cell and tissue damage that leads to ageing rapidly.
- Red lentils are superior in providing B-vitamins. They are high in vitamin B6, pantothenic acid, and thiamine.
- Red lentils are a good source of folate and magnesium, nutrients that contribute to reducing the risk of heart diseases.