This product in the display is Chickpeas weighing 500 gram & 1 KG. Chickpeas contain vitamin K, folate, phosphorus, zinc, copper, manganese, choline, and selenium besides being an excellent vegan and gluten-free source of protein and fiber, chickpeas also contain exceptional levels of iron, vitamin B-6, and magnesium. Chickpeas are a flavour ful and healthful addition to several dishes, in both soaked and cooked form. It contains higher level of essential minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. We are not using any chemical in cultivation & not used pesticide. We can use to make tasty kebabs & other dishes. For healthy life you can switch ELworld kabuli chana.
- Chickpea flour, which is also called gram flour, or traditionally besan is popular in many countries, especially in Asia and the Middle East.
- Eating more chickpeas and chickpea flour is a great way to increase your intake of fibre. And because they are such a high source of fibre, many studies show that eating more chickpeas, and pretty much all types of legumes, can reduce the risk of coronary heart disease, obesity, diabetes and even some types of cancer.
- On top of the existing benefits, our chickpea flour(besan) is organic and is thus completely free from chemical residues.
- Chickpeas are an excellent source of dietary fibre, with about 12.5 grams for every one cup of cooked chickpeas. This makes chickpea flour an equally good source, especially when you use it in place of refined flours that have been stripped of nutrients and are very low in fibre.
- Chickpeas provide ample amounts of polyphenols, many of which are potent antioxidants.
- Chickpea flour has a form of complex carbohydrate called starch that the body is able to slowly digest and use for energy over time in a much more beneficial way than consuming refined carbohydrates.