At ELworld Organic, we care about making you enjoy the food you love. We believe in transparency of ingredients and feel responsible to make you aware about how we source best of the ingredients and utilize them in making the healthiest range of products.
This product in the display is Organic Flax Seed weighing 100grams. It has high fibre, omega 3 fatty acids and antioxidants. It helps to make skin and hair healthy and lowering cholesterol.
Flax seeds can be beneficial for weight loss because of their unique nutritional properties. While they carry real benefits, they’re not a magic ingredient. Flax seeds work best as a complement to a healthy diet and exercise routine, not in place of one.
- For centuries, flax seeds have been prized for their health-protective properties.
- Nowadays, flax seeds are emerging as a “super food” as more scientific research points to their health benefits.
- Although flaxseed contains all sorts of healthy components, it owes its primary healthy reputation to three of them:
- Omega-3 essential fatty acids, “good” fats that have been shown to have heart-healthy effects. Each tablespoon of ground flaxseed contains about 1.8 grams of plant omega-3s.
- Lignans, which have both plant estrogen and antioxidant qualities. Flaxseed contains 75 to 800 times more lignans than other plant foods.
- Fibre- Flaxseed contains both the soluble and insoluble types.
- Flax seeds have been proven to lower blood pressure and are especially helpful for those with high blood pressure.
- They are a good source of plant-based protein and can be an alternative protein source for people who do not eat meat.
There are no reviews yet.