This product in the display is a fenugreek weighing 100 grams. Pack includes 1 pouch of fenugreek. The health benefits of fenugreek include relief from anaemia, loss of taste, fever, dandruff, stomach disorders, biliousness, respiratory disorders, mouth ulcers, sore throat, diabetes, inflammations, wounds, and insomnia.
- Fenugreek is one of the oldest medicinally used seeds, with roots in both traditional Indian and Chinese systems of medicine.
- Fenugreek seeds and powder are also used in many Indian dishes for their nutritional profile and slightly sweet, nutty taste.
- Fenugreek seeds have a healthy nutritional profile, containing a good amount of fibre and minerals, including iron and magnesium.
- Evidence supports fenugreek’s role in blood sugar control and the treatment of type 1 and 2 diabetes.
- Early research shows that taking fenugreek seed powder reduces total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL or “bad”) cholesterol, and triglycerides. It also seems to increase high-density lipoprotein (HDL or “good”) cholesterol.
There are no reviews yet.