At Elworld Organic, we care about making you enjoy the food you love. We believe in transparency of ingredients and feel responsible to make you aware about how we source best of the ingredients and utilize them in making the most healthy range of products. This product in the display is a Fennel Seeds weighing 100 gram each. It is used in cooking as an anise-flavored spice. Fennel is used for various digestive problems including heartburn, intestinal gas, bloating, loss of appetite, and colic in infants.
- These aromatic seeds come from Foeniculum vulgare – a herb. It is mainly grown in India and the Mediterranean areas. They are known to offer a wide range of nutritional properties that improve health.
- Dried fennel seeds are a storehouse of various nutrients, with low calories and high in different micro and macronutrients.
- Fennel seeds contain a specific aromatic essential oil that possesses antibacterial properties that help to freshen your breath. The sweet fennel seeds increase the secretion of saliva, which helps to kill the harmful bacteria.
- The goodness of fennel seed essential oils stimulates the secretion of digestive juices and enzymes that improves your digestion.
- Fennel seeds contain anethole, fenchone and estragole that act as antispasmodic and anti-inflammatory. They work wonderfully for constipation, indigestion and bloating.
- Fennel seeds are rich in potassium that regulates the fluid amount in the bloodstream. It helps to control your heart rate and blood pressure.
- The high amount of phytonutrients present in fennel seeds helps to clear sinuses. These tiny seeds offer bronchial relaxation that helps to reduce symptoms of asthma, bronchitis and congestion.