This product in the display is a Coriander Whole weighing 100 grams each. It contains Thymol which helps in digestion. It is also high source of iron. It has antiviral and antibacterial properties and it boosts immune system. Cumin seeds has a powerful spicy-sweet aroma that certainly adds taste to your food and provides a culinary bliss. It’s preparation in candies, beverages, appetizers and bakery is delightfully irresistible.
- Also known as sabut dhania, coriander seeds are widely used in Indian cooking for its flavour. These brown seeds have essential oils present in them which add a delicious taste to different preparations.
- Coriander seeds have an earthy flavour which is enhanced once brought under warmth.
- According to a study, coriander seeds have compounds that keep the glucose levels in control.
- The vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants in coriander provide significant health benefits. Coriander seeds are full of vitamin K, which plays an important role in helping your blood clot.
- Coriander is full of antioxidants, which are important for fighting free radicals in your body reducing your risk of certain cancers and even decreasing signs of aging.
There are no reviews yet.