Elworld’s Coriander Powder is packed with wholesome nutrition and makes for a healthy ingredient to add in your cooking. The powder contains nutrients of iron, calcium and potassium; with a naturally flavourful taste to serve up a delicious and nourishing meal.
- Coriander powder also known as dhania powder is made by roasting coriander seeds and grinding them into a powder.
- It is an aromatic spice that is extensively used in several Indian cuisines, pickles, vegetable curries, or as spice mixes used for tadka in sambar or dal.
- Although its unique taste enhances the flavour of several cuisines, little was known that this spice offers a plethora of health benefits and increase the nutritional value of the food.
- The hypoglycaemic property of coriander powder plays a crucial role in reducing the blood sugar level of the body.
- Enriched with essential nutrients like Vitamin A, C, folic acid, and beta-carotene, regular consumption of coriander powder helps ward off infections like common cough, cold and flu symptoms.
- The abundance of fibre in coriander seed powder boosts digestion relieves from various gastrointestinal anomalies like constipation, flatulence, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome and also improves liver function.