Elworld’s Coriander Powder is packed with wholesome nutrition and makes for a healthy ingredient to add in your cooking. The powder contains nutrients of iron, calcium and potassium; with a naturally flavourful taste to serve up a delicious and nourishing meal.
- Coriander powder also known as dhania powder is made by roasting coriander seeds and grinding them into a powder.
- It is an aromatic spice that is extensively used in several Indian cuisines, pickles, vegetable curries, or as spice mixes used for tadka in sambar or dal.
- Although its unique taste enhances the flavour of several cuisines, little was known that this spice offers a plethora of health benefits and increase the nutritional value of the food.
- The hypoglycaemic property of coriander powder plays a crucial role in reducing the blood sugar level of the body.
- Enriched with essential nutrients like Vitamin A, C, folic acid, and beta-carotene, regular consumption of coriander powder helps ward off infections like common cough, cold and flu symptoms.
- The abundance of fibre in coriander seed powder boosts digestion relieves from various gastrointestinal anomalies like constipation, flatulence, abdominal pain, diarrhoea, dyspepsia, irritable bowel syndrome and also improves liver function.
There are no reviews yet.