(Cinnamon Nutritions and benefits) It is a high source of antioxidants and contains anti- inflammatory properties. It also fights against infections. It protects dental health and freshens breath naturally. At ELworld Organic, we care about making you enjoy the food you love. We believe in transparency of ingredients and feel responsible to make you aware about how we source best of the ingredients and utilize them in making the most healthy range of products.
- Cinnamon is a spice that comes from the branches of trees of the Cinnamomum family. It is native to the Caribbean, South America, and Southeast Asia.
- Cinnamon is a spice, sprinkled on toast and lattes. But extracts from the bark have also been used in traditional medicine around the world for thousands of years. It is used in cooking, baking, and added to many foods.
- One of the most important active ingredients in cinnamon is cinnamaldehyde. It is used in flavorings and fragrances. It may be responsible for some of cinnamon’s possible health benefits.
- The antioxidants in cinnamon have anti-inflammatory effects, which may help lower your risk of disease.
- Cinnamon may improve some key risk factors for heart disease, including cholesterol, triglycerides and blood pressure.
- Cinnamon has been shown to significantly increase sensitivity to the hormone insulin.