This product in the display is a Chia Seeds weighing 160 gram. It is an excellent source of omega-3 fatty acids, rich in antioxidants. It provides fiber, iron and calcium. Omega-3 fatty acids help raise HDL cholesterol which protects against heart attack and stroke. Chia seeds blend well with salad dressing ingredients such as olive oil, vinegars, honey, and lemon juice.
- Chia seed flour is made by grinding organic chia seeds. Chia seeds, which are native to Central America, have long been touted as a superfood.
- Chia seeds are used as a functional ingredient, added to less nutritious items like baked pastries and snacks, to improve their appeal to health-conscious consumers.
- Health claims about chia seeds include reducing appetite and weight, lowering triglycerides, and improving blood sugar levels in type 2 diabetes.
- Despite their tiny size, chia seeds are one of the most nutritious foods on the planet. They’re loaded with fibre, protein,omega-3 fatty acids and various micronutrients.
- Chia seeds are high in antioxidants that help protect the delicate fats in the seeds from turning rancid. Antioxidants fight the production of free radicals, which can damage cell molecules and contribute to aging and diseases like cancer.
- They are 40% fibre by weight, making them one of the best sources of fibre in the world.
- Chia seeds are high in quality protein, muchhigher than most plant foods. Protein is the most weight loss friendly macronutrient and can drastically reduce appetite and cravings.
There are no reviews yet.