This product in the display is a Brown Mustard Black weighing 100 grams. It contains protein, calcium, vitamin A and E, omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids. It detoxifies liver and blood and helps in lowering cholesterol. It also provides skin and eye health protection.
- Brown mustard seeds possess a fiery flavor which rates in at 2 or 3 on a heat scale from 1 to 10.
- The enzyme myrosine is what creates the pungent taste of mustard. This enzyme is activated by water. Thus, when cooked in oil, the taste of the seeds will remain subtle, and add a less pungent flavor to things such as curry pastes.
- Brown mustard seedsare rich in glucosinolates and powerful antioxidants, both of which promote health and may protect against various diseases.
- It may protect against bacteria, fungi, and cancerous cells, as well as reduce inflammation and blood sugar levels.
- Mustard seeds are an excellent source of essential B-complex vitamins such as folates, niacin, thiamin, riboflavin, pyridoxine (vitaminB-6), pantothenic acid. These vitamins are essential in the sense that body requires them from external sources to replenish. These B-complex groups of vitamins help in enzyme synthesis, nervous system function and regulating body metabolism.