This product in the display is a bajra flour weighing 500 grams. It is a rich source of essential compounds like protein, fibre, phosphorous, magnesium and iron. Due to its rich composition of minerals and proteins, Pearl Millet has many health benefits. Bajra also has fibre that helps reduce LDL, or bad, cholestrol. It may help prevent chronic conditions like diabetes & heart disease.
- Our bajra flour is madeby grinding organic unadulterated bajra. It’s also gluten-free and a suitable choice for people with celiac disease or those following a gluten-free diet.
- Bajra flour is a nutrient-dense source of protein, carbs, vitamins, minerals, and beneficial plant chemicals.
- Some of the potential health benefits associated with regularly consuming bajra flour are weight loss, improved diabetes management, and a higher intake of nutrients that support healthy hair, nails, and skin.
- A diet high in bajra flour can help lower your total cholesterol, low-density lipoprotein (LDL) or bad cholesterol, triglycerides, and blood sugar levels.
- Bajra flour is a rich source of magnesium. Magnesium plays a role in converting food into energy, regulating your nervous system, and creating new proteins. One of the first symptoms of magnesium deficiency is fatigue.